- RSS Channel Showcase 3689471
- RSS Channel Showcase 5848717
- RSS Channel Showcase 2942197
- RSS Channel Showcase 8883037
Articles on this Page
- 02/12/16--15:26: _Canada’s role in th...
- 09/24/15--13:35: _Urgent Action: Envi...
- 03/08/16--16:48: _International Women...
- 09/24/15--13:35: _Action urgente aprè...
- 09/24/15--13:35: _Urgent Action: Incr...
- 03/13/15--11:00: _2016 Solidarity & F...
- 09/24/15--13:35: _Urgent Action: Colo...
- 08/26/14--16:52: _Job Posting: Sales ...
- 06/10/16--13:06: _CoDevelopment Canad...
- 09/17/15--17:02: _CoDev’s Burning Ele...
- 08/23/16--16:14: _Urgent Action
- 10/14/16--16:04: _New Video – Non Sex...
- 02/14/17--11:51: _ CoDev seeks a Pro...
- 02/23/17--11:43: _Join CoDev in calli...
- 04/26/17--16:47: _2017 Solidarity & F...
- 05/11/17--15:39: _Canada should suppo...
- 09/01/17--10:02: _Join us at our 2017...
- 04/05/18--11:37: _2018 Solidarity & F...
- 07/27/18--10:22: _CoDev seeks a Progr...
- 08/10/18--17:55: _RFP: Communications...
- 09/24/15--13:35: Urgent Action: Environmental Activist Assassinated in Honduras
- 03/08/16--16:48: International Women’s Day 2016
- 09/24/15--13:35: Urgent Action: Increasing Death Threats in Colombia
- 03/13/15--11:00: 2016 Solidarity & Fundraising Dinner
- 09/24/15--13:35: Urgent Action: Colombia, Three Dead and 179 Wounded by State Forces
- 08/26/14--16:52: Job Posting: Sales Coordinator
- 06/10/16--13:06: CoDevelopment Canada Welcomes Kirsten Daub as Executive Director
- 09/17/15--17:02: CoDev’s Burning Election Questions
- 08/23/16--16:14: Urgent Action
- 10/14/16--16:04: New Video – Non Sexist & Inclusive Pedagogy
- 04/26/17--16:47: 2017 Solidarity & Fundraising Dinner
- 09/01/17--10:02: Join us at our 2017 Annual General Meeting
- 04/05/18--11:37: 2018 Solidarity & Fundraising Dinner
- 07/27/18--10:22: CoDev seeks a Program Assistant to join our staff
- 08/10/18--17:55: RFP: Communications & Fundraising Development Plan
When we think about international development and its goal of improving the standard of living of people in the global south, we really need to start at home and look at how our own country’s policies – particularly trade policies … Continue reading
Witness to the assassination of Honduran indigenous and environmental activist Berta Cáceres being held in Honduras. Urge Canadian & Honduran authorities to take action CoDevelopment Canada joins the many organizations expressing condemnation of the assassination of Berta Cáceres, general coordinator … Continue reading
As we continue to mourn the death of the courageous Indigenous Leader Bertha Caceres just a few days ago, let’s remember that March 8 is not just another day on the calendar. It’s a day for action, for honouring and … Continue reading
Un témoin de l’assassinat de la militante écologiste et autochtone hondurienne Berta Cáceres est retenu au Honduras Les autorités canadiennes et honduriennes doivent agir CoDevelopment Canada joins the many organizations expressing condemnation of the assassination of Berta Cáceres, general coordinator … Continue reading
New Round of Death Threats against Union Leaders and Human Rights Defenders in Colombia CoDevelopment Canada’s Colombian partner NOMADESC has informed us of a new round of death threats against numerous human rights defenders and union leaders in the Valle … Continue reading
CoDevelopment Canada invites you to join us on Saturday, June 4th (doors at 5:30 pm) for CoDev’s annual solidarity and fundraising dinner at the Maritime Labour Centre (1880 Triumph Street, Vancouver).Your partnership is a major factor in our ability to … Continue reading
Three dead and 179 wounded by state forces in response to peaceful civilian protests in Colombia In May 2016, the National Indigenous Organization of Colombia (ONIC) convened a National Agrarian, Peasant, Ethnic and Grassroots Mobilization – for Good Living, a … Continue reading
Café Etico and CoDevelopment Canada are pleased to announce we are hiring a part-time, regular Sales Coordinator for our fairly-traded, specialty, certified organic line of coffees. Are you inspired and enthusiastic about promoting a great product? Do you have exceptional … Continue reading
The Board of Directors of CoDevelopment Canada is very pleased to announce the appointment of Kirsten Daub as CoDev’s new Executive Director. Kirsten has been acting ED since July 2015, while our ED Kathryn Janzen went on maternity leave. Kathryn … Continue reading
We Can Do Better! There are an awful lot of important issues being talked about during this extended election period. Canada’s policy on foreign aid and international development is one that CoDev and the international cooperation community are keen to … Continue reading
The Ecuadorian government has ordered the destruction of the country’s national teachers’ union. Ask President Correa to rescind the dissolution order. On July 20th, the Ecuadorian government accused the National Union of Educators (UNE) of failing to comply with strict … Continue reading
View our brand new video describing NSIP on You Tube! Non-Sexist and Inclusive Pedagogy is aproposal which began with unionized teachers in Costa Rica, for developing liberating, democratic and inclusive educative practices. The pedagogical proposal is in constant transformation as … Continue reading
The Program Director coordinates relations with Latin American and Canadian partners (mostly labour unions in Canada) primarily related to development and social justice projects carried out by our partners. The program director is also responsible for developing and presenting educational … Continue reading
Take action today to call on the Canadian government to ensure communities affected by Canadian oil, mineral and gas corporations have access to justice. Write your MP and the Minister of International Trade to let them know you want Canada … Continue reading
CoDevelopment Canada invites you to join us on Saturday, June 17th (doors at 5:30 pm) for CoDev’s annual solidarity and fundraising dinner at the Maritime Labour Centre (1880 Triumph Street, Vancouver).Your partnership is a major factor in our ability to … Continue reading
Backing a mediation effort would be a good start. By JIM HODGSON, STEVE STEWART PUBLISHED : Wednesday, May 10, 2017 12:00 AM “The Venezuelan people are again dying in the streets as they battle an ongoing coup d’état being carried … Continue reading
Join us for our Annual General Meeting on Thursday, September 14th at the Maritime Labour Centre. We are pleased to announce that author and human rights lawyer Matt Eisenbrandt will join us to read from his new book, Assassination of a Saint. Matt was part … Continue reading
CoDevelopment Canada invites you to join us on Saturday, June 2nd (doors at 5:30 pm) for CoDev’s annual solidarity and fundraising dinner at the Maritime Labour Centre (1880 Triumph Street, Vancouver). Buy your tickets now!Your partnership is a major factor in … Continue reading
The program assistant works with CoDev’s Program Directors and Executive Director on administrative tasks related to the organization’s international programming. Secondary responsibilities for outreach and public education, as well as general office duties are included in the person’s job activities … Continue reading
CoDevelopment is seeking proposals for the development of a communications and fundraising plan to enhance current partnerships, increase partnerships and donations, and strengthen communication through the use a range of tools, including social media. The successful candidate will create a … Continue reading